Parents Little DD did it!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

UnoMas

Proud Parent
I have not been posting much, gym has been a little frustrating lately and schedules have been CRAZY with all the girls' activities. Older DD is doing ballet and has her recital this week, she has also been asked to audition for the dance company and is preparing for that (how we are going to juggle that, I do not know).

But here is the BIG announcement and anyone who knows my little DD's story knows this is big:

After 13 months of training L4, my little DD FINALLY did her front hip circle tonight at practice!:D:D:D

And she did it 6 times in a row! So she "has" it for real...I hope!
Her coaches were SO happy, they even called her back in after practice and had her do it to show her daddy (I of course was not there...I was with tiny DD who is now doing all-star cheer:rolleyes:). Head coach came out and told me about it when I was picking up older DD. I am so proud of her and it was so nice that everyone truly made a big deal of it.
The FHC was her last "missing" L4 skill (mill circle is about 75% there). I am SO relieved for her and hope she can hold on to it!!!! I have really been questioning keeping her on the team but if she has all the skills by meet season then I am fine with it!!! (I am not sure how her vault looks, have not seen it lately but have to hope it will be there by October/November).
Thanks for reading! Happy dancing here for all of us!:D

Thanks all. I just had to come here and post...who else would understand the magnitude of a FHC? :)
She did it again tonight at practice...I think it might be hers now!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back