Little DD needs luck tonight!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

UnoMas

Proud Parent
Hi all! Things have been so crazy, I have not been around much. I know that alot of us are competing and getting ready for the holidays and trying to keep our heads from spinning right off!:)

Little DD has her in-house meet tonight. She is competing L2...still!;) The girls have to get a 36AA to move up to the next level. I don't see that happening tonight for her unless the stars are all aligned in just the right way but I can dream, right?

Last meet, she got out of the 6's and 7's and made 8's on all events. She had an 8.85 on vault last time and an 8.5 on bars...getting close to the 9's at least. Her little bars routine rocks now:D so I think we will be good there. However we could really use some beam fairies and straight legs on floor and vault fairies!

Meet time is 7:30 after a full day of school and then practice from 3:15 to 5:30 so we could also use some staying-awake fairies!

Wish us luck! I think she is really wanting to move up this meet and I am just not sure it is going to happen...so also send some "be happy no matter what you score" fairies...please!:)

(Man, I am asking for a LOT of fairies for an in-house meet but sometimes with 5 year olds you need all the fairies you can get!)

Sending her some nailing it fairies. That is a very high AA for a non sanctioned level. WIll she get to move up at the end of the season regardless?

I wish your dd good luck.That sounds like a long day.Hope she can pull out some 9's,she is so close.Sending fairies your way.

Sending her some nailing it fairies. That is a very high AA for a non sanctioned level. WIll she get to move up at the end of the season regardless?

I know, Bog, it is crazy. After all she is only 5! Our gym only does in-house meets for L1-L3. They must get 36AA to move up to the next level...even if it takes them one meet or 10 meets! (we are getting closer to the 10 meet variety!:eek:) But that is the way HC has done it for like a hundred million years or something like that...and she isn't going to change it now! :(

Thanks for the good wishes!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back