Live Stream

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

It just didn't start at 8:30ET like they had said it would...it started working for me at 9Et.

I believe even the live stream is NBC. They own the rights to the Olympics and trials for all sports.

I believe even the live stream is NBC. They own the rights to the Olympics and trials for all sports.

Yes...Even that was the same crap they put on tv. I could just watch it live rather than tape delayed.

At least live I don't see many commercials. Know what time it starts today? Friday. It was 30 minutes later than advertised for when it started live.

I know that on the actual tv station (NBC) it starts at 7:30MDT, but I wil have to stay off the computer because I am wondering if it is live or delayed like Friday was.

Friday it was a slight delay for me, some scores were visible on the app before the live video but it was pretty close, not a huge lag. Trials were much more fun in person. We went to MAG trials 4 years ago in San Jose. They did an excellent job of entertaining the crowd between rotations. My son had a lot of fun and even got up and danced on the megaton. You don't see any of that televised or live online. The energy in the crowd was so much fun.

We were a full hour behind the live stream. So I watched some of it twice..

So same dilemma as during one of my son's meets. - watch online and wait to be surprised or watch scores on myusagym app before the videos?

In our region most scores are frequently loaded during the meet, we can either follow online during the meet or wait to be surprised. Gotta say that I used to track scores or watch online, but as my son moved up levels I now just wait to see what happens at awards. Plus at the higher levels there are usually less kids in the competitions. For me the most fun has been seeing if our very small optional team gets any team award.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back