Looking for a College Summer Gymnastics Camp

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymmom14

Proud Parent
Does anyone have any suggestions on a College Summer Gymnastics Camp in the Northeast? I was looking at Penn State, but that week doesn't work. DD has done IGC before, but since she is a Freshman in HS, I thought it would be good to have experience on a college campus. I am also looking for a challenging gymnastics program, with qualified coaches. DD is L9. Your thoughts?

UNH also has a fairly good summer camp. I would recomend the overnight, though, as the day camp has a much more recreational feel than the overnight camp. Good luck with your search :)

Some overnight camps beyond those already mentioned-
Rutgers- Rutgers Gymnastics 2012 Summer Camp
West Virginia (not exactly NE, but not too far depending on where you are)- http://www.msnsportsnet.com/content/234609 WVU Sports_WVU Gymn Bro PROOF_1.pdf

I went to camp at WVU MANY years ago (2001 I think) and it was the best camp experience I had. They have an absolutely incredible gym and a good mix of structure and fun. Very gymnastics focused, especially compared to places like IGC where there are lots of recreation options, but also much smaller in size and much more one on one direction.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back