Madison WI gyms

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

2gymmies

Coach
Proud Parent
We are considering a job related move - at this point only a 25% chance - to the Madison WI area. We are currently in a small but successful gym that doesn't do tops, but does have upper level/elite. Older dd is an 11 year old Level 8 and younger dd is a 6 year old Level 4. Any thoughts on gyms that I should research?! Pros/cons?! Personal experiences?!

I'm voting against the move because we love where we are at, but trying to get the full picture...

Thanks in advance...

JBS is a coach at a gym in Milwaukee WI.....you could PM him about it or he maynot want to weigh in here about it.

Research is always good as well as visiting with out the gymnasts....

My family recently moved to the Madison area as well. We also, moved from a small but successful gym in Illinois. We have a 11 y/o level 7 and 7 y/o level 3. Our older daughter was very hesitant to move here and leave her old gym. But after much debate we landed at Gymfinity in Fitchburg WI. We looked/visited every gym in Madison and several in Milwaukee.
She has now been part of the team since late June and it has been nothing but a WONDERFUL experience. The coaches are very kind, but demand alot. We have several girls around your daughter's age in the optional program. All of the optionals(currently we have levels 7-10) train together but break out into small groups.

Please email and we can discuss more. I would love to talk more about Gymfinity.

BTW I really didn't want to move here either, but I have grown to LOVE it. It is beautiful and there is plenty to do.

We are also from Wisconsin and I would second Gymfinity as the best choice in the Madison area, IMO. My dd's have competed in Wisconsin gymnastics for 6 years now and if you are right in the Madison area, that's where I would go. If you end up a driveable distance from the Milwaukee area gyms, that's an entirely different story with more to choose from.

Gymfinity is a great club.

There are currently no elite clubs in Madison.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back