WAG Manhattan Classic

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

shelovestoflip

Proud Parent
Anyone going this weekend? Our gym has gone the past few years and we're going again. Such a big meet and I see that they've added another gym for the meet set up! Busy weekend!

One of our coaches is judging in the 5-8 gym and our 8s, 9s, and 10s are competing. Have fun!
Thanks....my daughter is a first year 8....hoping it's a good meet for her! This is our only meet out of state and I often wonder about different judges. The NY judges might look for different things that the judges from our state! My daughter's been scoring in the 34s all season...inching up a bit each meet but I think respectable for her first year as an 8!

Actually, she's a MA judge. But the judges all get invited to that meet. She was really excited to have been asked.

My Dd's team is competing as well. (She is a L9) We arrived in NYC yesterday. Having a blast so far! Although, I am liking the freezing cold weather

Actually, she's a MA judge. But the judges all get invited to that meet. She was really excited to have been asked.
We are in MA so maybe 'know' your judge/coach :)
Had a great meet. Well run and always a fun weekend in NYC. Though indeed it was cold! Being from New England, it's nothing new!

We had a fantastic time!!! The weather was frigid indeed. Lol!! The girls got to see snow and that was a definite highlight. I am sure they all looked hysterical to the locals "playing" in the 1-2 inches of snow in Central Park. Lol!!

(region 8 is in the South)

snow and cold are 4 letter words. sun and ocean are my favorite words:)

Lol we went to Texas for a meet this past weekend a it was beautiful weather! ! It was nice to get away from the cold :). Ingwe glad the girls had fun. We did that meet last year and my dd really likes the Leo :)

I bet Texas was lovely

My Dd LOST her Leo during the meet!!
(3 weeks ago she lost her grips at the Atlanta Crown meet) she's a hot mess. Lol!

They were kind enough to give her another one. I can tell she is going to love how it feels. (She's very picky about fabric)

I bet Texas was lovely

My Dd LOST her Leo during the meet!!
(3 weeks ago she lost her grips at the Atlanta Crown meet) she's a hot mess. Lol!

They were kind enough to give her another one. I can tell she is going to love how it feels. (She's very picky about fabric)
Lol so is my dd and that is 1 Leo she feels good in- she doesn't like the shiny ones. At the Texas meet she didn't want a new Leo she wanted boots. !

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back