Off Topic McKayla Maroney's Vine

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Sometimes when I'm feeling down about job stresses, I head over to Stacey Ervin's twitter page. His tweets, instagrams, and vines are hilarious. I love that guy!

"Please don't let me die in front of all these people! That would be so embarrassing!" LOL!

My dd and her teammates want to write a book (after gymnastics is over) and they want to write about what the coaches says compared to what the gymnast hears, and what the gymnast responds compared to what they are really thinking. I think it is funny at each level because you just know some of those little kids random thoughts would be too funny and the big girls are exactly like this video!

Well, then the parents should add a chapter on what they think versus what they say to their children. I usually manage to SAY the right thing, but what I'm thinking is often entirely different. You know, I'm thinking "What do you MEAN you lost your (insert skill here) one week before your first meet???" when what I say is, "Don't worry, honey. You'll get it back in time. And if you don't, scratching on one event isn't the end of the world."

Mary A there is so much you can add to that. " Sure I will be at your meet" and thinking "Its Two hours away and you will be performing for 4 minutes total, gee sweetheart I'd rather watch practice". This is wishful thinking because she actually lives cross country and I cant go to her rec meets.

That's awesome. She's hysterical - I hope she becomes a commentator someday. She's got the personality for it!

My dd and her teammates want to write a book (after gymnastics is over) and they want to write about what the coaches says compared to what the gymnast hears, and what the gymnast responds compared to what they are really thinking.

What a great idea! May I steal it? I would love to do something similar as a Christymas gift this year for DD's head coach.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back