MAG Meet coming up! Anyone else?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics
My guy is competing as an 8 year old. But his L5 team on the whole is pretty young -- just one nine year old. Your little guy did a lovely job with his routines. Love his tumbling!

He looks good! Nice routines :) I see a great season ahead for him!

Profmom - Glad to see he got to go L5 - is he competing as a 7YO? Everyone else - good luck as meet season starts! Same thing here - PM me if you want to see the video from my son's meet. He's a second year L5.

Meet tomorrow morning. My little guy is excited. He wants to rock his vault(didn't have a good one at first meet). That is his number one goal. He also said do my best and have fun. Can't argue with those goals for your second meet of the season. Oh, and his other goal is for his teammate who has had some personal stuff going on to have a great meet. I am so proud of him for thinking about his teammate and friend!!

D goes SUnday afternoon. I think he is excited. We will have a low-key day tomorrow, and then get ready. His goal is to hit 6-6. Time will tell...

Another one for my little guy tomorrow afternoon! His goal is 6/6 again - and maybe connecting his kip cast. I think he's most looking forward to getting to go out to dinner with his teammates afterwards. (Me too!) Good luck to everyone & I'll be checking for updates.

Mine has one on Sunday as well (same as Skschlag's ds). His goal for this first one is to compete on 3 events or maybe 4 if he's up for it. We'll see!

Has he been sick or injured trapar? Looking forward to seeing you guys! I wonder if our boys will remember each other again??

He's been sick. Poor kid, every year it's been something different holding him back, but he keeps trying. I'm so proud of him for that.
I'm looking forward to seeing you guys, too! I bet they will remember each other :)

I was just thinking that. Poor guy can't catch a break!!!

See you tomorrow :)

Team came in first. My son did well throughout, little mistakes here and there but it is early in the season.

THE BIGGEST RESULT> He got a 10 on vault!! Woohoo!! Much better than the 7.7 he got a few weeks ago :) You should have seen his face after he did it! Remember....his biggest goal was to do "Better" on vault "So he wouldn't let his team down again." It still breaks my heart that he thought that but WOOHOO on a great vault!

Wow! I don't think I've seen a 10 on vault yet this year! Mine hit 4/6-he's pretending pommel didn't happen... But he did score an 11.3 on floor and two more above 10. Looked much more stressed than last meet. I think I liked it better when we called not losing anything ( pants or shoes!) a great day. At least we have some time off until our next meet- I'm tired of driving.

Nice meet reports! Way to go boys!!! (and not losing anything is a great day! LOL!!)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back