Parents Meet Scores Online's new site?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

2G1B

Proud Parent
I was just trying to look something up and I can't figure out how to look up an individual gymnast now. Do you think they are going away from having it be a site like MyMeetScores and now they just want to be used for keeping up with scores at meets (for gyms that have the live reporting)?

Or am I an idiot and there is an obvious place where you can look up an individual gymnast?

I was just trying to look something up and I can't figure out how to look up an individual gymnast now. Do you think they are going away from having it be a site like MyMeetScores and now they just want to be used for keeping up with scores at meets (for gyms that have the live reporting)?

Or am I an idiot and there is an obvious place where you can look up an individual gymnast?

I'm wondering what's up also. I tried to check something last night and things were completely different from 24 hrs prior.

I think they are two separate sites, right? I just looked up my daughter on My Meet Scores and everything was as usual. But I LOVE the way they are posting scores in almost real time (some gyms are better than others) on Meet Scores Online this year. There seems to be a bit of a learning curve. One of the gyms we have been to twice has done an excellent job with it. One of the others had nothing but zeros across the board for my DD's whole session, and it never got changed. My main problem is that after the first meet, I can no longer access scores through my iPhone during the meet. We were able to do that during the first meet. But it won't even let me click on my state from my iPhone anymore.

meetscoresonline and mymeetscores are two different sites. meetscoresonline has tended to be the one that in our area has boys' scores. I don't think mymeetscores has boys from my area at all now. But suddenly on meetscoresonline I can't look up just one person - it seems to be just scrolling through looking for a particular meet, no way to type in and search that I can find.

I only use mymeetscores , Way better in every way, top 100's, top teams, easy access to previous seasons etc.. Also I like that they appear to be impartial.

Oh, OK......I looked back and realize I completely read your first post wrong. Sorry about that! I actually wasn't even aware that you could look up individual gymnasts on there. I thought it was a new thing. A lot of the gyms here have been posting the meet results there this year, but this is the first year they have done that.

I only use mymeetscores , Way better in every way, top 100's, top teams, easy access to previous seasons etc.. Also I like that they appear to be impartial.
But so many errors and no way to contact them. They have my DD's pretty common last name misspelled into something nonsensical. Also omitted entire sessions of a big meet. Like it but wish three person/group running it would care more about the accuracy rate.

For some reason only two of my dd's meets are recorded on mymeetscores. Wondering why the other 4 or 5 are not on there??

So ... What is up with MeetScoresOnline ... Anyone know???

yeah, mymeetscores doesn't have most of my girls' meets on it. I assume that the gyms aren't reporting the scores? Coachp, what makes meetscoresonline partial?

But so many errors and no way to contact them. They have my DD's pretty common last name misspelled into something nonsensical. Also omitted entire sessions of a big meet. Like it but wish three person/group running it would care more about the accuracy rate.

there are lots of errors, but there is a contact email there...that's how people can submit scores. I don't know how often they correct errors they are made aware of though (I have a feeling there's probably 1-2 people doing this?). As far as meet results not being posted, the site has to be aware of the meet and have the url for the results in order to post them.

I've sent them links a few times....no reply, data not fixed.

Same here. Submitted two different errors. Never fixed. And the notification was over a year ago. No response to even let me know they got the email. For all I know the emails are orbiting Pluto.

Yeah, only a few gyms seem to report girls' scores in our area to MSO. It seems to be the main site for the boys though - my meet scores doesn't have any of my son's scores. Until this recent update, I could find every one of them on MSO though. I just filled out their feedback form and said that I can't figure out how to search for an athlete on their site now.

MeetScoresOnline hardly ever has any of our girls scores on it.

MyMeetScores is great.

I can't figure out how to search an individual gymnast on MSO.

MeetScoresOnline. >>> Home >>> middle of page on the left >>> "Where did the old site go? For now it is here".

CLICK ON THE WORD "HERE"

Then search by typing a gymnasts name.

Neither MyMeetScores, nor MeetScoresOnline in complete. My dd is missing a couple of meets (sectional & states) on MeetScoresOnline. And several friends are missing meet info on MyMeetScores.

I do prefer the ease of sorting the info on MyMeetScores actually.

Reactions: JBS
MeetScoresOnline actually has NO scores from our club that I can find.

EDIT: Found one. L10 athlete...MSO has 2 scores for her...MMS has over 30.

You can submit results link to mms I also like that they do not get involved in the top 20 gyms of the year which has some very questionable nominees in the past .

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back