Mett tomorrow andI lost my giants! D:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hey everyone-
so i have a meet tomorrow (at 8 in the morning, ugh!) and it's the first sanctioned meet we've competed in this year. Unfortunately, i lost my giants about two weeks ago, so I'm not competing my regular bar routine at this meet- normally I do the normal level 7 routine (kip, free hip, dropkip, squaton, long hang kip, cast, giant, giant, flyaway) but nowi have to do a freehip ending on high bar which i AM TERRIBLE AT.

The worst thing is that bars is my best event, and I've had my giants since level FIVE so i'm EXTREMELY frustrated.

so anyway now that I'm done comlaining, i just need some good vibes from you guys! I'm suuuuper nervous but hopefully I'll still do alright.

(oh sorry about the title- it's supposed to be "Meet tomorrow and I lost my giants")

Last edited:
was your competition the R5 cup?! My friend on my team also had a level 7 competition last sun. the 12th at 8 in the morning! :D I was in the meet too but i am level 8 so it was sat. the 11th but how did you do? I bet you did great! :]

was your competition the R5 cup?! My friend on my team also had a level 7 competition last sun. the 12th at 8 in the morning! :D I was in the meet too but i am level 8 so it was sat. the 11th but how did you do? I bet you did great! :]

Hi, I'm Kyra's teammate :D Nope, we didn't go to the R5 cup.. It was a meet that our gym hosts. Kyra did great on bars - She still got an I think an 8.85 without her giants! And she's really close to getting them back! GO KYRA! :D

Hi, I'm Kyra's teammate :D Nope, we didn't go to the R5 cup.. It was a meet that our gym hosts. Kyra did great on bars - She still got an I think an 8.85 without her giants! And she's really close to getting them back! GO KYRA! :D

oh thats such a coinkidink tho! xD and thats awesome!!! keep moving foward kyra! :]

:)

Haha thanks Brielle but seriously, I did NOT do well at that meet. But just keep moving forward cause we're gonna rock America Center:)

Last edited:
:)

Haha thanks Brielle but seriously, I did NOT do well at that meet. But just keep moving forward cause we're gonna rock America Center:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back