My backtuck tutorial video

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

To be honest I don't think this is a very usefull tutorial. You don't really pass on much usefull advice other than the very broad strokes of how to do the skill. You also show your backflips in rocky areas, off a small ledge, and off a tree (kind of). Do you want people who have never flipped before to try it in those places? No. Then don't make a video of you doing it in those places.

Overall you need to improve the content, venue, and add safety instructions (more so than a diagram of spotting hand placements)... Or just leave tutorial making alone. There are already thousands of tutorials on YouTube for how to do a backflip. Why add it it?

Sorry if this comes off as harsh but I think this video is detrimental to anyone who tries to learn from it.

Thanks for the honesty, I did really rush when I made it, it's really hard to get my little brother to film for me so that's why I did it off different things. (so I he wouldn't get bored and go in the house.) your right though, now that I look at it, it is pretty sucky. I made this tutorial because one of my subscribers asked me to. Sorry guys.

Thanks for the honesty, I did really rush when I made it, it's really hard to get my little brother to film for me so that's why I did it off different things. (so I he wouldn't get bored and go in the house.) your right though, now that I look at it, it is pretty sucky. I made this tutorial because one of my subscribers asked me to. Sorry guys.

Don't apologize mate, you get better at stuff by starting off sucky and working your way up. :p

The one thing I will say though is to preface every tutorial with a 'do not try this at home, only at a proffesional gymnasium, with spotters if available. Im not liable if you die trying this' kind of thing. Always good to cover loose ends. :p

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back