Parents My Kiddos Made Team!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I was thinking that too, that's a lot of hours for level 3. My daughter would love to have those hours. Good luck to both your girls at level 3.

Is it maybe 15 just in the summer?
No 15 is the standard for them since December. If they lower at all it would be dropping one practice (sat 2.5 hours) so they would be at 12.5 hours then. But I do not think that will happen unless it is a competition week because competitions are often on Saturdays.

Congrats To Them Both!

15 Does Seem On The High Side, Especially For Your 5 Year Old. I Also Have A 5 Year Old Moving To Level 3, And We Will Be 8-9 Hrs/Wk.

Congrats To Them Both!

15 Does Seem On The High Side, Especially For Your 5 Year Old. I Also Have A 5 Year Old Moving To Level 3, And We Will Be 8-9 Hrs/Wk.
- Maybe it depends on where we all live. But from what I can tell in our area that is pretty standard for l3,
I think my little one will do great, kid lives and breathes gymnastics :)

Our most competitive gym in the area does 10 hours at level 3 and 12 at 4. I think it just depends on where you live as far as what normal is. Like I said my daughter would love to have those hours, it's just not available at that level here. They are sure to learn a lot quickly.

That is a lot of hours for a Level 3. Around . I know they live and breathe gym but gymnastics is a marathon not a sprint and think about long term. If they do that many hours now what do they do when a Level 7 and that many hours long term can leads to burn out and injury.

Best wishes to your girls this of course is just my opinion. Hope it goes well for them

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back