WAG MyMeetScores.com.....some changes

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Still cool! My daughter has 4 records on there, and they are reflective of her season so I think she will enjoy seeing them. Will give her something to look at when she is having a bad gymnastics day!

If I go to my daughter's gym, she has the highest AA (39.00) of all of the girls that show on their gym, even going back to girls who haven't competed for a few years.
It's great to see!!

As long as you don't realize that it's old L2, which is L1 now!!! So as proud of it as I am, I know it doesn't amount to a whole hill of beans ;)

Yeah mine too. DD once got a killer vault score but it only exists in my memory because the meet didn't post to MMS. :-(

That happened to my DD as well. Her super high floor score never got tracked on MMS.

On the other hand, though, she holds a few "records" at a certain level for our gym! She'll be thrilled.

Another odd thing is that the new stats don't count any time your kid competed and the level was listed as, say, 4A or 4B (as our states have sometimes been divided). So my DD's "record" for L4 floor is actually only her second best that year because her highest was at level 4B.

That happened to my DD as well. Her super high floor score never got tracked on MMS.

On the other hand, though, she holds a few "records" at a certain level for our gym! She'll be thrilled.
How did you find your gyms specific information?

I think as long as everyone understands these are not "official" records, it could be fun and useful (depending on if most of your gym's meets are recorded here.) I could see it being a fun challenge for each level to set a goal to beat the record high team score, kind of a team building thing.

I just checked my team's page. It turns out I have 8 of my team's "records". Haha who knew?? Granted my team is very small (77 total gymnasts ever), and I'm sure there are meets missing. But I've been having a very down period, so that made me feel a bit better.

My daughter has competed through level 7 and doesn't have a single record. =( I'm not surprised. Her gym has a lot of amazing gymnasts.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back