WAG Nationals Apparel

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Interesting. I wonder if maybe because houses tend to be bigger in North America that people keep more stuff. I was raised in a house like on Coronation St, in fact in that area. Not much room for much in there.

Any way, now I have dragged this thread completely off topic I shall wander off and have some lunch.

Thank you. Very interesting

My daughter and I were discussing what to do with her last comp leo; my favorite idea is a Cochella (music festival) outfit; pair the leo with fishnets, Doc Marten boots and a tutu. Second idea is to pull all the crystals off and make earrings. (Many many earrings)

That looks pretty similar to what Region 4 gave,out, my daughter left with a full size suitcase with region 4 embroidered on it, a matching backpack, jacket, warm up suit, 4 shirts, a sweatshirt, a pop socket, a water bottle and a full size plush blanket that says Region 4. I couldn't believe it! She left the area where she got sized for everything with the suitcase and I thought that was all she got (which was great!), I had no idea all the stuff that was stuffed inside of it until we got home.
Our region got similar things. The suitcase must be the main thing this year.

Okay, do not take this the wrong way, but what do you intend to do with them all? This is a genuine question from someone who moved abroad at 25 with one suitcase and who also travels for weeks using a carry on bag only.

I just cannot imagine keeping so much "stuff".
I plan to display them at her graduation party and then let her decide what to do with them. As of right now she only has 3 comp leos saved, 2 regional leos and will get her nationals leo next month. So it's really not that many leos.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back