NCIS Floor Music- have you heard it used before?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Natasha

Proud Parent
My daughter is picking out her music for L7. She wants to use the NCIS theme music. We found a cut that is 1:26. Just wondering if anyone has heard it used before? We are new to the whole music & optional routines. Any pointers or feedback is appreciated! THanks!

I've not heard this particular piece of music, but for a gymnast that is new to optionals, I'd suggest listening to demos and picking something that A. fits her style/personality, and B. has very defined changes in the music for ease of choreography and ease of the gymnast knowing whether she's early, late, etc. I'd suggest talking with her coach before getting her heart set on any one piece and making sure that the coach feels like it would be a good fit. :)

THanks AmandaLynn. Her coach/Choreographer said she thought it would work for her as far as her style personality, but we had just never heard it used before so I was wondering if there is a reason no one has ever used it. My daughter is quite determined to have something that is not used often but at the same time we want something that is a good fit for a routine.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back