Coaches New Level 6 music help

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Jabba

Coach
I was hoping the CB community might be able to please help me out:

I am trying to get a copy of the new Level 6 floor music. I have a few Level 5s who are working to "skip out" of Level 6 this spring and compete New Level 6 (optional) in the fall. They have the skills and are fully capable and ready for this. We are a new gym, so we don't have any current or previous level 6s that used the floor music. Since routines are about to change, I'd really prefer not to have to buy this from USAG, only to use it for a few months (Feb - April). I was hoping maybe someone could send a link or knew of a way to take it off youtube... i dont know, just throwing ideas out. If someone could share it, I would really appreciate it.

Hoping this isn't too confusing: When I say "new level 6 floor music," I'm talking about the one that came out in 2008 for the current Level 6 compulsory routine (the second floor music to be available for that routine). When I just say "New Level 6 (optional)" I'm referring to the level for next year, which is currently called Level 7.

Thanks so much for any/all help! Much appreciated! :)

Yep, I know how it usually works. We are a brand new gym (but my girls aren't new to USAG), so we do not have any other current compulsories. We will next year, at which time we will buy the cd with all the music for the new compulsory routines. CZ provided exaclty what I was looking for, though.:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back