New mom

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

S

svinroe

Hi, I'm a mom of a 7 yr. old level 5 gymnast. DD has been doing gymnastics since the age of 19months and lives and breathes gymnastics. Most of the girls in her level are at least 2 yrs older than she is and she is small for her age which makes me quite nervous this year. It was a big jump from level 4 to level 5. I love gymnastics and what it does for her! Looking forward to chatting with other moms.:)

Welcome to the Chalkbucket. We have many great gym parents here and a very large group of very talented little ones. You will find a lot of support here.

My oldest girl is 14 and has just finished her gym career and is moving into T&T, my youngest is 11 and contiues to enjoy the sport!

Big welcome to you. You have found a good place to share your daughter's and your passion. And yes, it's a big jump to go from L4 to L5.

Hi there! My DD is a 6.5 yo level 5. She also can't wait to compete this year-"For real Momma"! She competed 5 through a rec. program and is so ready. Good luck to you and your DD this season!

Welcome to Chalkbucket. It sounds like you have a very talented gymmie. My DD has been in gym for 8 years, is 14 years old, and is training level 7.

MamaofEnS

Welcome!! I hope that you enjoy the site. My DD is 11 and training L8 but will most likely compete L7 again due to that pesky Yuerchenko vault that seems to be eluding her. :)

Welcome to CB--a wonderful resource of gymnasts and parents who are on this journey! My gymmie really enjoys being in the gym and as of right now only wants to do gymnastics and learn new skills :) (flipping is her favorite thing to do!)

Hello and welcome to CB!

I too have a 7yo L5 gymmie. I can relate to the big jump from L4 to L5. DD is still trying to conquer the vault table. Her first competition is just 2 weeks away. I am a bit nervous for her but I am not expecting much.

Her focus at training has been TOPS and lots of uptraining. Hopefully she can pull off some medals though.

Good luck to your dd this upcoming season. This is a great place to voice any concerns or just to brag away! :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back