new to chalkbucket and happy to be here :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

erindel

Proud Parent
hi

I am a parent of a 12 yo girl who started gymnastics a 1.5 years in a mommy and me class. She was preteam at age 5 and moved to level 4 at age 5 going on 6. She completed two years on level 4, two years on level 5, and one year on level 6. This past season she was on excel platinum but is really hoping to move to level 7 soon... I myself was a former gymnast when i was young and I did a little bit of coaching too. I love gymnastics and am glad my daughter found a passion for the sport as well. We were in a private gym for 9 years and the last 1.5 yr we went to a ymca gym. We are thinking of going back to our old private gym, we just miss the strict curriculum the private gym offered. This is an awesome website full of lots of info...

Glad to be here... Thanks for reading! :)

You will find this site friendly but very real. Good advice and great camaraderie!! Welcome!! I have two gymmies, ds who is L5 and dd newly 10 who is L7.

Welcome! I also have a 12 y.o DD. She is competing 6 this year but did Xcel Gold last year. Not sure where she will be next year! You can really learn a lot here and also sometimes it is just good to hear from other "gym" people.

Welcome to the Chalkbucket. I don't have any gymmies now, but my two girls both competed for many years and I love the sport of gymnastics. That is what keeps me here.

Welcome! I have a 13 yo DD that has competed Excel Platinum for the last 2 seasons and will most likely be a L7 this fall. You will find tons of info from like minded people!

Thanks guys for replying back.. its nice to meet new people who are interested in the same sport with their children.. Its great to meet you and good luck with the rest of the season!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back