New

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi,
I made an account in March but this is my first time on the website. I have been doing gymnastics for 10.5 years and have been competing for 6 years.

My goal is to be an optional gymnast and it finally came true because I am working out with the level 7 and soon to be level 8 gymnasts at practice and I am creating a beam and floor routine but there's only one problem. The time for practice is to early for me and my mom has to pay $400 for a new floor routine. I was wondering of I should stay as a level 7 gymnast or go 2 Xcel gold/platinum (one of the two). The time for their practices are easier and one coach has a big dance background and only makes you pay $50 for a new floor routine. What do you think I should do?

JO Optionals can be very expensive, with leos and equipment, meet fees. parents admissions, meals and hotels, and sometimes air travel. If money is an issue, you need to discuss this with your parents so that they can make the right decisions. Good luck.

Thank you for your feedback. I have talked about it with my mom and came to a conclusion to see how May and June is with gymnastics and see if I should move. I definitely agree when you said it was very expensive.

Hi. Welcome to chalkbucket. I think u need to talk with your mom and coach about this. If optional is your goal then work your hardest to get there. U can always try level 7 then move to excel if you have too.. it is an expensive sport. 400 is alot for a routine. Maybe you can have the other coach create it for you, no harm in asking your head coach about it. Well goodluck..

Sent from my LG-P769 using ChalkBucket mobile app

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back