Parents News about DD Claudie

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Here is some news about Claudie:p. Trampoline is not an option anymore (gym doesn't want to open a course) So... She decide to stay in gym and practice twice a week for a 6 hours training a week.

The club help us alot :thumbsup:, they will intagrate her with a group that will train 13 hours a week (4x/week). They agree with are decision, do less hours, because she will began international highschool and money issu !

She still want to compete (it was not her choice to do less hours !!!). She train 3 weeks this summer, so... we will see what she will be able to do in competition !

We just receive a very good news today...

Her coach will still train her :applause:(She was suppose to have another coach, because she was changing of group). She is sooooooo happy !!!

Here is a video of the her gymnastics show at the end of june:

YouTube - Spectacle gymnastique Équilibrix 2010

So i will keep in touch with you all !!

Oh I am so glad about Claudie. I have been thinking about her as the new groups are being made for the year at our gym. My oldest will do tramp and youngest hope to do P2.

So glad that Claudie can still do gym and with the coach that works so well with her.

That is wonderful news!! I am so glad that she is able to still do gymnastics and that she has her same coach! She is such a beautiful gymnast! Thanks for the update!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back