Parents Not bad not good night

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Monkeygirlsmom

Proud Parent
Well oldest dd did great considering when she got home I realised she was slightly feverish (99.9) so not too bad , I feel bad I did not realise it but she did great as a 32 AA score
And couughing up a storm , she woke up fine and such but by meet end (9pm) she was def in need of her bed! So I think she was a superstar!! I am VERY proud of her meets she has done

younger dd did great too , her beam tho she was doing the best I had seen her till she fell off!! I was crushed since I had never seen her look soo pretty on it! but I am STILL VERY proud of her and how far she has come..

Now I cannot wait till next season to see how much more they have improved since I know they will :)

anyhow thanks for hearing me be the "proud" mama!!

Awww, it sounds like they had a great meet despite the fever and the fall. I hope your odd is just getting a cold and not the flu or anything really yucky! Maybe she will feel better tomorrow!

Aw, poor thing! Good for her for pulling that 32 with being sick. My younger DD had her best meet of the year a week ago, and we found out later she had double ear infections, bronchitis, and a sinus infection! These gymmies are tough little ones!
Next season will be very exciting. Will they both stay in L4? I will have a L4 repeater and a L5 repeater and I am hoping to see big changes by next season! I am quite sure you will see them do great things next year!

GLad they both survived the meet. Hope your oldest is feeling better soon.

It is very hard to see them fall when they are doing so well.

Aw, poor thing! Good for her for pulling that 32 with being sick. My younger DD had her best meet of the year a week ago, and we found out later she had double ear infections, bronchitis, and a sinus infection! These gymmies are tough little ones!
Next season will be very exciting. Will they both stay in L4? I will have a L4 repeater and a L5 repeater and I am hoping to see big changes by next season! I am quite sure you will see them do great things next year!

I am pretty sure they will both repeat! They still have a lot of improving! (younger dd needs to SLOW down LOL) older dd needs to work on her strength . regardless I think they both are 10's in my eyes:)

thanks!! oldest dd seems to be fine today despite her nasty cough wich when she gets a cough she gets it bad!! We tease her by saying she needs to lay off the cigs! (she sounds that bad )

My DD has been coughing up a storm as well! Hers are more allergy related but when the allergies hit they hit her hard!! Glad your DD is feeling better!! They will DEFINATLY rock Level 4 next year!!
Not sure yet if my dd will move up or not. She has a couple of fears to overcome but she really wants to!!

So sorry that your ODD was sick, and your YDD fell. But sounds like they had a great meet anyway. Congrats to both of them

Well Odd ended up in the ER last night since she was having trouble breathing and coughing soo much with NO break! poor kid!
so now they are saying she has croup! EEK Now I really think she did a wonderful job (even tho I allready did , even more so :)

Oh no, poor kid!
The steam from a hot shower works really well for croup, might be something to try. I hope she feels better soon!

Well Odd ended up in the ER last night since she was having trouble breathing and coughing soo much with NO break! poor kid!
so now they are saying she has croup! EEK Now I really think she did a wonderful job (even tho I allready did , even more so :)

Oh no! Hope she feels better soon!

Thanks! she seems to be doing better today! Im just glad the ER put her in front of the line , tho it also freaked all of us out even more,

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back