NSC MEET

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymhocmom

Proud Parent
Hi Ladies; GO has confirmed that coaches/managers flights have not yet been booked but they will let all the delegates know when they are booked. We can book parallel flights or meet at a certain time at the hotel in Montreal. I have been researching flight prices and it looks like it will be around $250.00 per person. That price includes tax.

Hi there. DD's coach is one of the managers, so once I find out I'll post. I picked my flight...... Not booked yet but priced it for $230..... I assume you are from in/around Toronto?

I will book her with the coach regardless of price...... I just can't put her on a plane without them :)

We are North of Toronto:) I agree about not putting your daughter in a flight without them. Are you not trying to get the same flight as your daughter? We should totally meet up in Burlington and introduce ourselves. I'm sure our girls will all become good friends and compete together for years ahead. GO TEAM ONTARIO!

We are North of Toronto:) I agree about not putting your daughter in a flight without them. Are you not trying to get the same flight as your daughter? We should totally meet up in Burlington and introduce ourselves. I'm sure our girls will all become good friends and compete together for years ahead. GO TEAM ONTARIO!

No I will be on a different flight. Our club prefers we let them experience the team thing, and stay elsewhere, fly separately. Thus my kid is the proud owner of her very own iPhone, to ensure we can communicate ;). But both myself and her daddy will be there that weekend.

I will be at the Burlington meet all weekend. Ask at the front desk for me - I am one of the meet directors. They'll find me or point you in the right direction.

I managed to meet Margg last year. Maybe this time we should plan a meet up at a certain time and place to take the "Is that you?" mystery out of it!

I managed to meet Margg last year. Maybe this time we should plan a meet up at a certain time and place to take the "Is that you?" mystery out of it!

That's probably a better idea. We are only going for one night probably this year. Our whole team isn't going, just the 3 national girls. Hopefully they compete the Saturday so we can at least get to see the international comp.

Our L9s, CPNs, novices and opens are going. I expect I will likely head there Thursday night and stay the weekend.

Bog, I'll look to you for what is very Montreal.... For me it means gym meets :)

Well, we got the info for the coaches flights and DD's flights are all booked as of lunch time. Hopefully she is having fun at today's training camp with the other girls!

What an amazing experience at NSC training camp! My daughter could not stop talking about the girls, gym, training,suits, team cheers, cpn ontario banner with bling and the list goes on! The cutest little comment was " Mom it was like we all train at the same gym and have known each other forever"! Totally brought tears to my eyes:) So proud of all the girls!!! Go CPN team Ontario!

DD loved it as well. A day of gymnastics, games and crafts, and sushi for lunch pretty much hits all her wants :)

She said it was great to get to know everyone. I was very happy they got their suits and track suit as last year I know that it was more last minute. And the suit is really lovely.

She is so excitedly to go. She didn't think the girls would be on the same flight, but now that she knows, she is totally willing to ditch her coach for them :). So grown up for 9 and 10 year olds!

Hi all, Happy New Year. Does anyone have/know the schedule for the meet next weekend?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back