WAG Number of Level 8s in region 2

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

htimcj

Proud Parent
Not that I have to worry about it yet but I was trying to figure out how L8s in region 2 qualify to regionals. The only information I can find is that it will be a percentage of the total of L8 then 66% of that. How do you know the percentage for your state? Does each state get a different percentage?

How do L9 and L10 qualify?

Just curious.

I don't have your answer, but that sounds similar to how the compulsory levels qualify for north/south state and state in Texas. It's a percent of a percent.

Not that I have to worry about it yet but I was trying to figure out how L8s in region 2 qualify to regionals. The only information I can find is that it will be a percentage of the total of L8 then 66% of that. How do you know the percentage for your state? Does each state get a different percentage?

How do L9 and L10 qualify?

Just curious.
I think level 9/10 is usually a number- either a score or placement. In region 7 it's a minimum 34 AA score.
Level 8 changes based on the year and number of level 8s in a state, so yes, it does changed based on state. So while a bigger Region 2 state (like Washington) might get to send 15 level 8s/age group, the smaller Region 2 states (like Montana) might only get to send 6/age group. However, the top 6 from each state, regardless of size of state, represent their State Team (provided they get a 34 AA). So at least the top 6 will qualify. The actual number is not known until right before the state meet.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back