Parents ooft dd has lost the plot :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

So you were just lecturing us on stuff that most of us already know???? I mean, I don't think anyone here is so stupid to think that all children our gymnasts know should be invited to all events. I don't think anyone here is so stupid as to think that if we invite two of our friends to lunch that we should invite them all. I mean, seriously.....do you really think that some of us don't know something SO obvious?????

So you were just lecturing us on stuff that most of us already know???? I mean, I don't think anyone here is so stupid to think that all children our gymnasts know should be invited to all events. I don't think anyone here is so stupid as to think that if we invite two of our friends to lunch that we should invite them all. I mean, seriously.....do you really think that some of us don't know something SO obvious?????

Most were speaking you invite all.

I said I disagree.

I expressed my opinion that I want my daughter to have some autonomy on who she associates with and who she invites.

Its an opinion, I am entitled to it.

And as I have had said my piece, I will be done.

It is not that simple.

Well it was EXACTLY that simple in the situation my daughter was in. Eight of nine teammates were invited. And you can lecture us on how "real world" you keep it for your daughter and think that people who aren't all big and tough are "prettying" things up for our kids, but you will never convince me that it is okay for what happened to my daughter to happen.

Don't try to change my situation to preach the obvious. A single child was excluded....not a subset of a team....a single child.

Well it was EXACTLY that simple in the situation my daughter was in. Eight of nine teammates were invited. And you can lecture us on how "real world" you keep it for your daughter and think that people who aren't all big and tough are "prettying" things up for our kids, but you will never convince me that it is okay for what happened to my daughter to happen.

Don't try to change my situation to preach the obvious. A single child was excluded....not a subset of a team....a single child.
Seriously I was not referring to your situation.

It wasn't personal except personal to my situation. Its not that simple was a responding to a question you asked about my child. Really keep the context.

I'm sorry where did I call out you or your child. Really I am done.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back