WAG Overcoming fear success stories

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Okay but that may be how she is taking it but not how things are actually shaking out. (impossible to say but more often than not). You child could be just venting and telling you how she feels. Keep that in mind. You should hear the stuff kids tell the parents that is so off base it's amazing. I would talk to the coach and say "Hey I just wanted you to know that I appreciate how you are handling her fear issues by letting her go at her own pace and I read that being passive it the correct way to deal with such things. However she is under the impression that you are not interested in training her any longer, so I just want'ed you to know that she is a girl and that is how she is taking it. thank you so much! " At that point you will get a good sense of where the coach is and find out really what is happening. :) Hope that helps.

Wow...this is great! Thank you so much. I feel better already :)

Okay but that may be how she is taking it but not how things are actually shaking out. (impossible to say but more often than not). You child could be just venting and telling you how she feels. Keep that in mind. You should hear the stuff kids tell the parents that is so off base it's amazing. I would talk to the coach and say "Hey I just wanted you to know that I appreciate how you are handling her fear issues by letting her go at her own pace and I read that being passive it the correct way to deal with such things. However she is under the impression that you are not interested in training her any longer, so I just want'ed you to know that she is a girl and that is how she is taking it. thank you so much! " At that point you will get a good sense of where the coach is and find out really what is happening. :) Hope that helps.

Coach.. Thank you for your guidance. I haven't connected with him (did email) yet. He did come speak to DD during warm up. She said she talked to him. Not pressing for details as it's. between them. She said she's good. I guess that's all I need right now :)

Reactions: sce

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back