Parents Ozone competition leotard

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

DADGYMDAD

Proud Parent
I was curious, anyone ordered a competition ozone leotard? How much are they vs GK. Are they really comfortable because my daughter is really picky about feeling well in her leotards.

Pricewise, are they any dirrerent from other company you used ?

Any ither company i should look up?
Thanks

No. We have a leotard which is the same for the whole club, like a team leo,but there will be one meet this season where she can wear any leotard so we tought (depending on the price) that we can get her another one which she could use for the next 2 years and sometimes for special in house meets. Not a stupid question ! [emoji12]

No. We have a leotard which is the same for the whole club, like a team leo,but there will be one meet this season where she can wear any leotard so we tought (depending on the price) that we can get her another one which she could use for the next 2 years and sometimes for special in house meets. Not a stupid question ! [emoji12]
Oh well that makes more sense! And how fun that they do that!
I know O Zone has some pretty affordable options...and DDs old gym used them for the optional levels, not really sure about the comfortability though, I've never worn one ;)

Our new competition leos are Ozone. The cost was $160, for 3/4 sleeves, 3 different colors and rhinestones on the body (none on the sleeves). We also have another team leo that is Ozone in the sublimated fabric- tank sleeves and sequin decoration, for $45. My daughter thought the sublimated fabric was itchy.

She has KBee and Snowflake designs leotards she really likes.

Most of the leotard companies give discounts to clubs that have an account or discounts on larger orders, so ordering one individual leotard will likely be more expensive.

Reactions: SMH
Ours is Ozone, quite expensive. Over $200.

there is a website called Melody Leotards. She has very affordable competition leotards, and you can design your own. Seriously! They wear very well--my daughter has 5 of her practice leos and they have lasted over 2 years and look like new. The best part is picking your colors. Just google Melody Leotards. She has low shipping and quick) and great customer service, and ordering 1 will not be a problem.

Ours comp leos are Ozone and were very expensive, over $200, but they are custom designed and very blingy
ODD has several practice leos from Ozone. She says they are more comfortable than GK

My ODDs new comp leo is going to be ozone, but we haven't gotten the bill yet. Even $200 seems cheap to me since her last one (a GK) was over $400, but I'm hoping it'll be closer to $150 than $200. We find out tomorrow. Fingers crossed for cheap!

My girls have never worn an ozone before. My ODD measured all over the place on their size chart, from a small on some measurements to an xl on others. Should be interesting to see how it fits too.

Ours is Ozone, quite expensive. Over $200.

there is a website called Melody Leotards. She has very affordable competition leotards, and you can design your own. Seriously! They wear very well--my daughter has 5 of her practice leos and they have lasted over 2 years and look like new. The best part is picking your colors. Just google Melody Leotards. She has low shipping and quick) and great customer service, and ordering 1 will not be a problem.

That's super cool. Going to check that out. Thank you.

Our club is also using Ozone this year for team leos. I have no idea yet how they will fit but they sound really pretty. Dd is excited.

Ozone's size chart has a 'competition' fit and 'practice' fit- my kiddo was perfectly within the measurements for CS 'competition fit' and it
is quite snug/second skin almost and left marks where the elastic is.
With a growing 7 yr old there is no way it would
fit longer than a year. For our competition leos the coach had them get the 'practice' fit, so they last longer than a year.

We had Ozone last year. Ran smaller than GK in my opinion, and had less "give" in the fabric. My daughter did not find it as comfortable as GK and other brands, especially around the elastic in the legs. This was a 3/4 length custom leo. But it looked really, really nice and high quality -- stood out in a good way on the competition floor. :)

Since you're in Canada you may want to look at Jagwear. you can make custom suits for a decent price and there's no exchange or duty to pay.

So try this site the guy has GK leotards for super cheap. I have purchased some and they are legit and he does ship for pretty cheap (it was like $2 for me). I used paypal just because i like to keep my credit card info secure with sites i am less familiar with. They only issue is they have limited sizes. But they have lots of pretty long sleeve leos some velvet and some with sparkles! All like $20 or less. I used to have a 50% off coupon but i don't know if it still works and i don't remember what it is anymore sorry!

http://www.mgoodguy.com/

So try this site the guy has GK leotards for super cheap. I have purchased some and they are legit and he does ship for pretty cheap (it was like $2 for me). I used paypal just because i like to keep my credit card info secure with sites i am less familiar with. They only issue is they have limited sizes. But they have lots of pretty long sleeve leos some velvet and some with sparkles! All like $20 or less. I used to have a 50% off coupon but i don't know if it still works and i don't remember what it is anymore sorry!

http://www.mgoodguy.com/
This is the strangest collaboration of items I've seen for sale on one site (that isn't Amazon)
Lab Equipment....AND leotards?
What on Gods green earth?? :confused:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back