P &G This weekend

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Who else is going? Any recommendations for resturants etc?

I'm going :)

- Agave Grill across the street from the venue has some decent mexican food (this is coming from someone who grew up in So Cal and is struggling to find decent Mexican food in the northeast ;)

- City Steam also has some decent food, though last time I ate there was for a rather large party.

- There are sometimes some food trucks near the State House & Bushnell Park, if you are in to that type of thing I would head to one of those places and check them out.

We'll be there! Gymmie is so excited. I wanted to take her today, but we've already gotten the attendance warning letter for missing school due to a travel meet, so we are heading there tomorrow.

Reactions: sce
this is coming from someone who grew up in So Cal and is struggling to find decent Mexican food in the northeast ;)
Moes doesn't cut it for you?! Yummmmm LOL!!! That's like us trying to find good pizza elsewhere. Have fun everyone!!! Hope to meet up with whoever is at the trials!!!

Moes doesn't cut it for you?! Yummmmm LOL!!! That's like us trying to find good pizza elsewhere. Have fun everyone!!! Hope to meet up with whoever is at the trials!!!

As an east coast to west coast transplant, I can say the pizza will work out just fine. The problem? Chinese food. Seriously, the west coast has "better" Chinese food than the northeast- if all you care about is fresh ingredients and authenticity (lol)- but I miss NYC's and Philly's real fake Chinese food so, so much. Ha ha ha!

Anyone else trying to follow on live stream? All can get is Twitter comments. Was Ashton's routine really that good? 15.85 (I think)!

I am kinda annoyed we can't watch them until after the meet is over because we don't have one of the preferred cable providers.

It has been hard to watch. Seems to glitch every 30 seconds or so....cuts out..etc. Not good

But as good as it was I doubt we will see it in Rio. The top AA girls today were amazing. But look at the girls who did not do AA that can positively slay those scores at champs and trials .

The US has a crazy amount of talent. Being amazing is no longer what it takes to get to the O's.

Can I ask a stupid question? Why do some of them not do AA? I assume to minimize injury potential? Clearly Simone Biles doesn't need to prove herself at this point, so she just chooses a couple events to do? So does Aly feel she needs to prove herself by doing all four? Totally curious!

Can I ask a stupid question? Why do some of them not do AA? I assume to minimize injury potential? Clearly Simone Biles doesn't need to prove herself at this point, so she just chooses a couple events to do? So does Aly feel she needs to prove herself by doing all four? Totally curious!

Absolutely to minimize injury. Simone and Gabby are pretty much locks on the Rio team and others are definitely in the running. They will compete AA at champs and trials. Honestly most of the girls that did AA today stand no chance at the team, sad but true in a country with talent this deep.

As for why Aly did the AA, probably she is feeling the need to show her A game early on. She is definitely fighting for a spot. She is a very strong contender for sure.

Some who did not do AA have no chance either, but probably are nursing injuries.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back