WAG P&G Tickets (can you get single session tickets?)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymjunkie

Coach
Proud Parent
Judge
Does anyone know this answer? I know clubs buying in bulk can, but what about individuals?

You can also buy tickets there for single sessions the day of too. Although there is a good crowd, it is never sold out. We have Senior tickets through our gym, but haven't decided on the junior session yet and will probably make up our mind the day before, and just buy tickets there if we go.

Also, the way Sears Center is set up that you can see pretty good from anywhere, plus the big screens help.

Thanks for the answers! About how close to the meet do they release them? Are we talking days or weeks?

also... how does the price compare when you wait until close to the event and buy a single session ticket?

At past nationals the single session tickets never changed in price. They are released so close to the competition itself that their has never been a price increase in my experience. The cheapest way to almost always go about getting tickets is to purchase multiple session tickets in as far advance as possible. For instance I paid $200 for my all session tickets. ONE ticket to Day 1 of Senior men in the same section is $77!

I bought mine on Stubhub. They have good prices for club level seats where people or companies have season tickets, but aren't interested in using them for certain events. I got women's finals in a luxury suite for $60 each. They have seats under the $30 for specific events.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back