Parents Parents of injured gymmies-new group

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GymBeeMom

Proud Parent
I have started a new group called "Benched" where we can discuss the trials and tribulations of helping our injured gymnasts. This is a place we can talk about recovery, re-entering gymnastics after injury, and retiring from gym after injury. COme join for support and information form other parents who understand!

Hi,
I think this is how I join this group?! My daughter has been through two back to back injuries. Hoping for no more but figured I might have insight as I've been through this!

Not much action here, but since older DD is currently out with an injury, I thought I'd join as well. With 2 DDs, I have twice the opportunity for injuries! (yay....)

I'm a little worried, the follow up appointment with the doctor is in a few weeks, and we find out what rehab is going to be like then.

DD has been a bit crabby about the enforced inactivity, it's a back injury, so she can't do anything except walk. She can't go to the gym at all.
Which isn't easy for a kiddo used to going 16 hours a week during the school year and 20 hours a week during the summer.

Fingers crossed not joining this group after most of last year with injuries for one of mine.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back