MAG Pommel Pants it is WAR

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

momto2js

Proud Parent
The war between my son and his pants is in full swing. You see my kid is not a small kid and not a big kid. He is 10, 52 inches tall and 60 lbs, his legs are on the short side. His GK medium pants (that are going in to their 3rd season) are getting to be too short, and the larges look like clown pants. Unfortunately, DS hates to have clothes that he thinks are too big. He prefers to have things like a second skin tight over flapping in the breeze. I am afraid that at a meet he is going to bend over and his pants are going to fall down, the are getting to be that short. I tried turn larges, and the legs are tight enough but you would need 2 of him to fill in the butt part of the pants or of course there is the fashionable look of hoisting them to your nipples, because they are big enough for that to actually work. I need a medium and 1/2. Any ideas where I might find something that could work for the next year while he is between sizes?

I vaguely remember this between small and medium but my 7 year old was more flexible than my 10 year is, I guess??

Are they GK? My 8 year old who is 3 inches taller and 20lbs heavier is having a similar issue! Larges are big and med barely fit!
And, sheesh, my son sounds like a giant. Lol

My 12yo - same size pommel pants- same issue. I just ordered back up CL- we'll see if they get worn! He finally gave up his original CL step in after 4 years this year. I guess they like what they have! I think we did 10.0 practice pommels in YL and they worked well- just the blacks don't match up for competition.

Try 10.0. My kid is finally an absolutely breathtakingly perfect GK AXS/Turn Senior XS. When he was shorter and skinnier, 10.0's extra longs really worked for him. They have pants for stockier builds as well.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back