WAG Practice Hours?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

MinnieGymMom

Proud Parent
How many hours a week do your daughters practice? My 8 year old level 4 practices for 15 hours per week and my 11 year old level 8 practices for 23 hours per week.
In the summer it's 20 hours and then 26 hours.

Let me know I'm just curious...

My 8 year-old level 3 is doing 15 hours for summer (9 base hours, 3 optional practice hours, and 3 "invite only" hours...think TOPS without testing. She will do 12 in fall (9 bas plus the invite group).

My 8 year old - training level 3 - just started 12 hours. I think they might drop back to 9 during the school year??? The level 4s at her gym are doing 16 per week during the summer.

My 15 year old Level 10 practices 17 hours per week during the year and 26 hours per week for 5 weeks this summer.

My daughter just turned 8. She would be in between level 7 and 8 by the end of this summer. She was training around 16 hours a week this year. Will be 26 this summer and 21 next year with a program like homeschooling. That's a lot [emoji28]

My 11 yr old L7 does 16 hrs in the summer and during the school year. It goes to 20 hrs at L8.

Level 2 does 5
Level 3 7.5-10
Level 4 and up 9-12

In the summer we have gym camps for some weeks
Those can be 15 hours if you go half days or 30 for a full week.

L10 age 14 does 28 in winter. Six days a week Five fives and 1 day three hour.
Summer five five hours.

Similar to lvl 2-4, i train 2 or 4 hours every week, all my teammates decided to do the optional day and train 4 or 6 hours a week. During holidays the gym is closed

My dd, training Level 5/6, does 15 hrs during the school year, and 18 hrs during the summer.

9 yo (competing 10yo next season) training L8 scheduled for 20hrs/week; 4x5hrs for the summer (5 weeks of training, 3 weeks off but at Woodward for 1), 5x4hr for regular season starting in September.

Just turned 10 year old - practice 9 hrs/week last year as a L4, will go up to 16 hours/week at her new gym (still L4, move ups happen later in the summer).

10 years old. Level 8/9. 27 hrs. But that includes TOPS training and an extra beam practice. Without those it would be 22.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back