Ready for the MAG team finals??

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

UGH I am SICK AND TIRED of all this "OMG they are doing so good without the Hamms!" crud. USA men have always been good with or without the Hamms lately. Geesh.

~Katy

wow we're doing so good, they didn't show the phelps interview live they're showing it now NICE. +1 gymnastics, for a change.

~Katy

Remember that vault seems to score higher than any other apparatus, so whatever teams have not been there yet have a definite advantage.

the other teams are down by more than 3 points behind us. Unless we or china mess up royally I think we can expect US and China to take top 2.

~Katy

OMG! The men's high bar was WICKED! Why weren't the scores better though? I agree about the Hamm's...way too much emphasis about how we needed them. I don't think so. I think they knew it too. They made the right choice to allow the younger ones in...you can tell they are not holding back at all.

Hambuchen ... unerved...15.10

Yum, I'm now eating sliced ham out of the pack, I'm now an internet pig.

Rotation over CHina, US, Japan. CHina is almost 2 points ahead.

Tell him to go to bed, because the nasty lady from chalkbucket told you to tell him....

LMAO....I just made my 7 year old go to bed too...she was staying up with me, but I liked the company.

I still can't believe thoses HB routines! GO FOR THE GOLD USA!

Bog,

I adore your late night humor! I am sooo excited I keep jumping to the tv & bounce back to the computer.

UGH! Good China bar routine.

I had to send DD to bed - she has to be at camp from 9-4 this week. I will have to record the WAG - I won't be able to let her stay up. DS can sleep till whenever, so he is up

why are they just showing china? where is the USA??? Shouldn't they show our team rather than China, more than not? Even NBC is rooting for china WTF??

~Katy

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back