WAG Repurposing a Leo?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

flipandfly

Gymnast
An old leotard of mine has a hole in the side. Normally I would sew holes like these, but the leotard is small enough on me that it's probably time to toss it or sew the hole and give it away.

However, it's a beautiful leotard. The material is very thin, and the leotard has colored splotches and a glittery silver overlay.

It's too small to sew shorts, etc. out of the material. Do any of you have unique ways in which you repurpose leotards? If so, I'd like to hear about them.

Thanks ChalkBucketers!!!

An old leotard of mine has a hole in the side. Normally I would sew holes like these, but the leotard is small enough on me that it's probably time to toss it or sew the hole and give it away.

However, it's a beautiful leotard. The material is very thin, and the leotard has colored splotches and a glittery silver overlay.

It's too small to sew shorts, etc. out of the material. Do any of you have unique ways in which you repurpose leotards? If so, I'd like to hear about them.

Thanks ChalkBucketers!!!
I personally don't repurpose leotards, but you can sew them into a grip bag.

Thanks for the ideas about saving other things and creating something later on. Maybe I won't cut into the leotard just yet. I think it would be nice to do something with my saved items when I graduate in close to three years (eek!)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back