Off Topic Score the Leo (repost)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

7/10 I have a feeling this could be cutebut im not a fan of the white. I have a light green leo that shows a white bra under it and so i dont know if im afan of white unless i could find a really good beige sports bra... haha But it is really pretty!
onyx.jpg
I thoughtthat this was really pretty and stood out! this one is dreamlight

twister.jpg
So I dont really like the picture of this one but a girl on my team has this in blue and it was really cute and she said it is her most comfortable leo thaty she has. this one is snowflake

Competition/long sleeved Leo:
10/10 I think that is super cute! I love it!!

Workout/Tank Leo:
9/10 I think the design is cute but I'm not sure about the straps. But other then that I think it's really cute!! But either the straps would look cute or they would look awful haha.

1585_X1_F.jpg

I know it's huge. Sorry

8.5/10 I love the leotard but you can't tell what it would look like on someone or I would have scored it higher! I love the colors though!! Black and silver together are so classy. I would have liked it better though I think if it were all one material.

gymnast-Paulina.jpg

Not really sure about this one...for me the designs a little odd.

5/10 i like the black and blue and the sparkles! What i dont like is the arm part or the blue on the bottom kinda akward. then im not sure where the blue on the back is going too.... not loving it.
images

Don't like it at all. The color is quite ugly and the whole fake necklace/cross thing on it...uhhh. haha. And the 2 different material types. Yeah overall not for me.
1/10

GKLeotards.jpg
The cross is for Jesus so i don't think you should call the necklace ugly....

The cross is for Jesus so i don't think you should call the necklace ugly....

I'm aware a cross necklace stands for Jesus. I do still think it's ugly on a leotard. Why feel the need to put it on the leotard. And I doubt the makers put the cross on there to represent Jesus. (I mean it possible but....)

I was just rating the leotard. Not here to get in a debate about Jesus, I'm a believer and I respect that but it still doesn't make me like the leotard.....

short sleeve : 8/10 Not my fave design I love animal print but not that color
Long sleeve its cute I like the little design Its intricate but also not too loud! so I'm oging to give it a 10.

I like this one :) Dreamlight leos

I understand that but it actually made you sound like your not a believer you could have stated it in another way like i don't like the leotard (i like how the cross represents Jesus though) and they would have put it on there for that reason also the poster of the leotard was probably a believer and liked that leotard for that reason.

Ah well it wasn't meant that way at all. I was simply rating the leotard. And when I was rating it I was the cross as a necklace not as a cross necessarily. Actually it didn't even cross my mind at the time because I was focused on judging the leotard and gymnastics in general. And personally when I'm on Chalkbucket I'm focused on gymnastics not really faith as such. I dunno. Basically I didn't really think about that.

Sorry I said anything that might have offended you. Didn't mean anything by it whatsoever.

No, not offended i just thought others may be and same with me on the gymnastics and faith thing, i didnt like the leotard either...

I Love that leotard! its soo pretty i like how its like a strappless leo but with sheer on top its coolimma give it a 10!
so i saw this on a team at a competition and it looked good on both young athletes and older athletes! dreamlight leotards!

Ahh I think that leotard is super pretty. The black and orange go together soo well!! I like how it has shine but not to much.
I would give it a 10/10 And I like the fabric.

1970.jpg

Kind of plain but it would be cute for workout.

10/10- I think that's the first 10 I've given in this thread, I really like it. Plain, but with just enough glitz and very elegant.
page03_02.jpg

Another Dreamlight. I really like it, but I'm not sure how it would look on everyone.

Horses_GymnastHope - I think thats the same leotard as the orange and black one. I personally like the orange and black together better but I really like them both.

CoachMolly - I love that leotard, very, very pretty!! I'm not sure about how revealing it might be, if anything slips out of place or anything.....haha.
I'm going to give it a 9/10 because of the revealing..ness. But otherwise I love it!

leapin%20leopard.jpg

Thought this leo would be a fun one for workout. I'm considering buying it. Esp. with black GK shorts, they'd kinda tone it down a bit.

so its cute and i like the animal print but im not to sure about the colorful animal print. it might just be me though. so im gunna give it a 7/10
ok so since this isnt just an artistic gymnastics site i wanted to post a rythmic costume (leotard) i thought this was very pretty!
I thought this was different for artistic gymnastics and was kinda fun!
Both leotards are from illusion costumes

i agree, theres not many rythmic leos on here. i think those one's are alright though, but i don't really know alot about rythmic gymnastics. i'd say 6 or 7/10

PS1194QOR-2T.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back