Shifting hands?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

This is a problem which I encounter during my fre hips, giant circles, and toe on offs. I just can't get my hands shifted fast enough. Any tips? X

Sent from my iPad using ChalkBucket mobile app

For shifting forwards like on kips, pretend you are doing your front hip circle right after if it is applicable. Also, sometimes the problem is getting your shoulders over along with shifting forwards which again, the front hip circle idea would work. If you shift but your shoulders are not over an your back is straight or arched you wont get over the bar. As for shifting back... I don't have any ideas as of now.

For shifting forwards like on kips, pretend you are doing your front hip circle right after if it is applicable. Also, sometimes the problem is getting your shoulders over along with shifting forwards which again, the front hip circle idea would work. If you shift but your shoulders are not over an your back is straight or arched you wont get over the bar. As for shifting back... I don't have any ideas as of now.

Okay, that's still helpful a s I was having troubles forwards too, just not so extreme! Thanks x

Sent from my iPad using ChalkBucket mobile app

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back