Should i quit gymnastics for dance?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi
I'm a level 7 i have been doing gymnastics for 5 years and just got back from a injury i broke my arm then wen i tried to come back to gymnastics i had torn my cartilage so i needed surgery i just came back from it and my arm still hurts I'm having trouble getting some skills back i have been doing ballet since i broke my arm and i really like it i want to go on point but my teacher said i have to come more than ones a week and i have no way to get there if i quit gymnastics i can go on point this summer if not i have to wait till fall and maybe not even then what do i do i still love gymnastics and i think i would miss it but i just don't know HELP!:confused:

Point is very hard - I did it as a kid and it takes alot of endurance just likd gymnastics. Its not easy and dancing on toes that split and are bleeding can happen and foot injuries are an eventuallity. point can hurt your feet alot so do some research on it before you committ to a dance career. Just like gymnastics there are area where you can get injured like you are now.

no one can tell you what to do here. all I can say is talk to your mom and dad just like you posted here and see what they have to say. In the end you need to choose what will make you happy.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back