WAG sissone "leap"??

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I need a jump connection for floor where both jumps must take off from one leg.

I have a regular split leap. I can't do switch leaps and also not side leaps.

Is there such a thing as a sissone leap? A sissone taking of from one leg?

A jump connection or a leap/leap or leap/jump connection? I can't see the point of a jump connection with two skills taking off of one leg. Is the rule sheet for the program you're talking about posted somewhere?

In Australia some girls do a split leap to a wolf jump thingy off one leg, but not a normal wolf jump, the first leg kicks up straight then swaps to bent while the other kicks up straight at the same time, joining knees in the middle! Sorry not sure if it has a different name, we just call it a change wolf!

OH and there's this funny new leap where you take off from one leg and you do a half turn (B) or full turn (C) with the other leg held at horizontal.
I'm not a fan of how it looks but it's n option and a whole lot of value for a relatively easy skill.

OH and there's this funny new leap where you take off from one leg and you do a half turn (B) or full turn (C) with the other leg held at horizontal.
I'm not a fan of how it looks but it's n option and a whole lot of value for a relatively easy skill.
anyone have a video of this?

MyKayla Skinner does it in her floor routine. At about 1:00.

I can't seem to find it in the code though, so I'm not swearing on it.

My dd did that leap in her last floor routine. If you find the name, post it. We aren't in an English speaking gym now, so we can't figure out the name.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back