So glad to be here!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi! I am so excited to have been introduced to this amazing forum. I am a proud mommy of one talented 2.5 year daughter! We started with Mommy and Me classes for about 6 months, and after showing quite a lot of maturity and mastery of basic skills she was moved to the Tiny Tot class 3 & 4 yos). This past week she was moved up again to the Super Tot level with the 4 and 5 yos. I've got a lot of questions and concerns so I look foward to getting some insight welcome any words of wisdom.

DD is currently going twice a week for 50 min each class. If I would let her she would go every day. She is in LOVE with gymnastics!!:)

~Heather
DD Leila-2.5 yo

Awwww......how cute. I love watching the little ones do gymnastics. Welcome to the boards and the wacky ride that is being the parent of a gymnast.

hello and welcome!

Hi there! You seem to have a very impressive little gymmie in the making! My youngest ds is 4, and he can't even focus at open gym yet enough to follow the rules...even though he LOVES to go, lol! So we are waiting on classes for him until he is in school this fall. (I even pity his poor preschool teacher!!)

anyway, welcome!:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back