Parents So happy to get littlest one

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Monkeygirlsmom

Proud Parent
started in gymnastics!

She has been wanting to be like big sisters and gets soo upset when they go to practice.
We are going to the gym the big ones started out (a community program ) since out gym does not have a 2 year old class (we want to but just is not feasable at the time since we are in a high school)
I cannot wait to tell her big sisters since they want it too! DD#3 starts tomorow, and perfect since she has soo much energy and the art type classes she has had are soo boring for her :)

Oh my I cannot believe our first CB baby has started gym! It really doesn't seem like that long ao we were counting down to her birth day! She must be so excited.

That's so exciting! I hope she has a great time. I have an 18 month old and she is ready to get started in gymnastics and dance too. Last week at DD's dance class she was crying and pulling on the doorknob of the dance room and saying, "I dance." It was sdorable. She'll be old enough for dance next year at DD's studio. I probably won't put her in gym until she's much older, probably around 4 years old. That's when my other DD started and it's the perfect age.

That's so exciting! I hope she has a great time. I have an 18 month old and she is ready to get started in gymnastics and dance too. Last week at DD's dance class she was crying and pulling on the doorknob of the dance room and saying, "I dance." It was sdorable. She'll be old enough for dance next year at DD's studio. I probably won't put her in gym until she's much older, probably around 4 years old. That's when my other DD started and it's the perfect age.

LOL I wanted to wait but really she NEEDS something and she keeps saying "My Nastics too" she is such an active kid that I think this is the perfect thing for her :)

Oh my I cannot believe our first CB baby has started gym! It really doesn't seem like that long ao we were counting down to her birth day! She must be so excited.
I know I cannot believe how fast time is flying with her, I do not remember it going quite so fast with the other 2 (maybe because It was soo different with 2 little ones , who knows)
I know big sisters will be more excited than her I think:)

How cute!

My younger dd just started "pre-team" which is really just a pre-school program for girls with an interest in gymnastics. She is thrilled. It's at the same time as my older dd's practice so my little one thinks she's a superstar for being a team little sister. The older girls all make a big deal of how little and cute she is :). She wears the gym's former competitive leotard to practice. Hey, at least I'm getting my $ worth!

Very cool! My youngest has been in gym since she was 2, and she likes it a lot. She is ready to get on "team" too, like her big sisters but hasn't quite figured out the cartwheel and the pullover yet. LOL I guess that is a good thing for my wallet!!

Hope she has loads of fun!

My little niece started a few months ago at almost 2. She loves it! When she gets there and the teacher opens the door to let the bigger class out she runs in under her arm. When it's time to go she screams to stay.

Awww, I hope she has a great time! My two year old son is chomping at the bit every time I take dd to gymnastics, dance, swimming or anywhere. He wants to do anything his sister does!

First class went GREAT!! she had fun and did not want to leave! and did much better than I expected, I was not sure how well she would follow directions but for being 2 she did great.
She looked soo cute and man did it bring back memories of the older girls there.
I took couple pics on my cell they are not in focus to well! (I did take a few others with my reg camera but more of her sitting etc since
I was not sure how she would do I decided to wait another day for the picture day but def wanted to get some of her 1st day:)
2011-02-01_11-29-16_821.jpg

2011-02-01_11-36-25_786.jpg

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back