WAG Sophia Texas Prime Nastia Qualifier

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

lovofu

Proud Parent

Wow....when Sophia got hurt in October and had to have ankle surgery I sure didn't expect her to compete in January and surely not to qualify to the Nastia Liukin Cup. She did her first floor routine since the surgery two days before the meet with watered down tumbling. She did modified routines on every event except beam. So fun to see her out there!!!

Wow....when Sophia got hurt in October and had to have ankle surgery I sure didn't expect her to compete in January and surely not to qualify to the Nastia Liukin Cup. She did her first floor routine since the surgery two days before the meet with watered down tumbling. She did modified routines on every event except beam. So fun to see her out there!!!

There are no limits to what gymnasts can do, and even when they are down from an injury, they certainly aren't out!

Your daughter is a perfect example of that. Just following her exploits here on ChalkBucket, I feel very proud of her. I can only imagine how you must feel!

That is impressive considering how she is just now getting back to competing! I saw her name mentioned on flogymnastics and was thrilled to hear that she qualified for the Nastia Liukin Cup. Is she just going to concentrate on level 10 this season since she is still recovering? I know that she performed well in the Hopes division last season.

she did fantastic! i enjoyed watching her routines. thank you for sharing. best of luck to her and she continues to heal and grow as a gymnast!

she is just lovely. So glad she came back rocking it. I'm sure this is the start of another great season! Well done Sophia.

how do you qualify to the NL Cup? do you have to compete in one of the invitationals and score high enough?

how do you qualify to the NL Cup? do you have to compete in one of the invitationals and score high enough?

I believe you need to be the highest scoring level 10 in one of the designated qualifiers and you must also still be a junior (under 14?) by the end of this year.

For those of you new to CB go to YouTube and look at Shophia's early routines. She was precise and adorable.

If you want to see another good routine from Texas Prime look Sophia Hults level 6 floor. It's sassy in a good way.

For those of you new to CB go to YouTube and look at Shophia's early routines. She was precise and adorable.

If you want to see another good routine from Texas Prime look Sophia Hults level 6 floor. It's sassy in a good way.

Is that Nica Hult's sister?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back