DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
Here is your spoiler thread if you are watching women's gymnastics right now...post anything you would like...don't scroll down if you haven't watched yet!

womens-qual-london.jpg

Last edited:
Gawd, I know, JBS. I really dislike the leo design. I hate to say it, but they almost look cheap with those silver stars all over the front. Sigh. Hope they save the really nice, expensive looking, red, white, or blue ones for the big show!

Ali, Gabby, and Jo just cranked pretty good amanars...let's see what Maroney's got!

That's the biggest amanar I have ever seen!...way to go Maroney...time to add another 1/2 twist!

...15.9 on the first...and the second vault...

...not sure if we get to see it.

Jordyn Wieber saves the full pirouette and hits a good landing...nice routine on bars!...14.833

EDIT: Kyla Ross hits a great routine!...14.866...love watching her bars!

Last edited:
The Flying Squirrel ROCKS!...nice routine from Gabby on bars!

EDIT: 15.333

Last edited:
Wow...they are really kickin' the commercials.

Whip triple from Whelan of GB on floor...cool pass!

USA on beam...rock and roll!

EDIT: The lines of Kyla Ross...awesome! Excellent beam!...15.075...I think.

Last edited:
They are putting up some awesome scores! Praying for no falls and hit connections!

Kyla's presentation is just gorgeous...I mean, really, so beautiful....

Decent beam for Jordyn Wieber...a bobble on the switch side landing and a short full turn...14.7.

Last edited:
Victoria Moors of CAN...tucked double double on floor...1.5 though to triple...2.5 a little short...huge double tuck...hopefully not out of bounds...nice routine!

Gabby Douglas with a couple bobbles on beam also...nice dismount...nice routine...15.266!

Love Kyla's floor routine...and the phantom leaps out of bounds...ahhh!...13.733. That's OK...she's in on floor because of Maroney's toe...hopefully we can drop that score. Kyla Ross is awesome!...we may need to start a thread for that!

Gabby goes way out of bounds on the arabian...double ahhh! They are saying that the floor is super bouncy. Nice full in.

EDIT: Ahhh...13.766

Last edited:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back