WAG Spring meet season starts a week from Saturday

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I have to admit that I'm a little nervous for the start of spring season. My daughter has been having a blast working Level 5 (and even some Level 6) skills. With all of this up-training, though, it doesn't seem like the "I'm competing Level 4" mindset is there. I hope she and her team can get it together and be ready to compete their best when the season starts. For those of you getting ready for your spring season- GOOD LUCK!!! Here we go again!

Good luck to your daughter on her season! My daughter had her first "get your feet wet" meet of the season a few weeks ago and then they really get rolling in January. It's an exciting time of year! This is my dd's second year competing, last year level 4, now level 5. Fun times!

Lol I am sure once the spot light is on them they will shine :). My dds season starts in a couple of weeks in Connecticut so I am hoping it wont be a snowy drive. Best wishes to all :).

Interesting goals out of my little one this time. She wants to take first in two routines (placement goals again- grrrr.....), she wants to hold her handstand for more than two seconds on beam and she wants a perfectly straight RO-BHS with feet perfectly together (this has NOT been a problem, but they're her goals). We'll see how it goes on Sunday.

Good luck to the rest of you who are/have daughters competing.

Good luck to your daughter. I seem to recall, she did quite well last year? I'm sure she's going to do well this year! I love hearing the goals the girls set... I can't seem to get mine to tell me any...

I always tell them "Have fun and do your best!"

Good luck to everyone! Our first meet of the season/ever is next weekend, too - the 13th! It's a pretty serious meet (I'm told), so I'm interested to see how our girls do.

She had a fantastic year last year from both a growth and results perspective. Now that she's competing Level 4, her growth has been better than last year, but her results have been worse. No big deal. During the fall season, her AA increased every meet except for the last one (where she received a bar score that was so low for how she performed that I and people I had just met sitting next to me were STUNNED). She's growing and improving and that's what makes me happy now.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back