WAG State TOPS results

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

No answers to your queries here. Sorry. But I don't know if you participated in any TOPS Camp. I think they hold a couple during the year. I think they hold tests at these camps and many have made national testing and even made A or B team at these camps. Just don't know if the girls that make it are told at the camp or have to wait like the rest of the testers. A gymnast my daughter met at a camp told her they invited her to A team while at the camp.

I kind of miss this time. It is nerve wrecking but exciting at the same time. Wish you both the best.

Congrats to those that made it and all who tried out

So exciting to find out.....unfortunately my gymmie is hurt this TOPS season and missed out but if anyone has questions about the national test or ranch holler!!! Any idea on what the "cutoff" was for skills?

Good JOB girls.

Karen

Karen, hope Sophia is recovering well. And congrats to all the chalk bucket gymnasts who qualified for the national testing!

How is Sophia doing? Would you consider giving us an update, I've been thinking of her as the kids gear up for school and season.

Good Luck to all of the TOPS families!

The 8 – 9 – 10 year-olds scores were weighted as follows:

40% Physical Abilities
60% State Skill Testing

The cutoff scores for each age group are as follows:

8 year olds: 115.08
9 year olds: 125.13
10 year olds: 142.12

Gymnasts would have to score at least that score or higher to be eligible for National TOPs Testing.

Seven-year-old scores will be calculated and the Diamond Team will be announced early September.

My daughter has qualified to National Testing. :)

What are the highest scores for each of the age groups?

Skills had a maximum total of 72 points and physical abilities I think were out of 60 points. Then those scores are weighted 60/40. Don't know what the highest scores are for each age group.

Skills had a maximum total of 72 points and physical abilities I think were out of 60 points. Then those scores are weighted 60/40. Don't know what the highest scores are for each age group.

Ok, thanks! I just need a top score in order to try to calculate my daughter's score. This waiting is proving quite difficult for me. We have yet to receive results. Congrats to your daughter! My daughter tested as an 8 year old. She did great on the abilities, average on the skills. I was hoping for a different split.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back