WAG State TOPS results

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Congratulations to all the girls who qualified to National testing! My DD is 10-years-old so this will be her last year of TOPs. Good luck to all the girls and hope they all do great!

Does anyone have the full list of names? My daughter did Tops as a 9 yr old and a 10 yr old, but was turning 11 the same year they cut out the 11 year olds. She made A Camp both years and has been attending Developmental Camps there since she was 10. In fact she is at camp right now and won't be home until the end of the week. She has had a growth spurt and is struggling with the whole I got bigger thing but no worries her performance at the camp, headed by Valeri Liukin now, has been satisfactory. Or so I'm told...
I am curious because I still follow TOPs, I miss it somehow... the excitement, the nervousness. I love it. I just want to congratulate all the hard working gymnasts who qualified and even the ones who didn't for pushing at that quest to be at their best! BTW All the little girls that tested from our gym made it to nationals!

flight.jpgMy babygirl almost 2 years ago

Attachments

• Jazzi1stplaceatCamp (2).jpg
    Jazzi1stplaceatCamp (2).jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 156
There is no list out yet:( My gymnasts were in your daughters group testing a few years ago. Shes amazing!. This year with all the changes the communication is much different than when it was a few years ago .. When Gary gave a specific day things would be out they most often were . Not just results but, air passage info, lodgings etc . Since they implemented the changes months ago youd think theyd be prepared ... We had several make it as well but, we are still waiting on 7yrold results... Im not sure what the hold up is, since they dont do skills and besides my own I only saw 1 other 7yrold out of four tests... Checking with others most only saw a handfull as well.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back