Parents Stick It is on TV tonight

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

2G1B

Proud Parent
It is on ABC Family.

Somehow my older DD has heard of it and wants to watch. I now have to watch it to see if it is OK for the girls (7 and 9 years old). :)

I think it is. My 6 year old has watched it. She really only pays attention to the gymnastics parts. I actually kind of like it!!

I love that movie. It always makes me laugh because of some of the crazy easy moves they have combined with hard ones in the routines at "nationals". :)

my 9 year old loves it, there are a couple of bits of fruity language, but most younger children don't even notice. I remember one weekend when she was really porely we watched it 17 times. I am now pretty word perfect !

It's a fun movie to watch with a well cast bunch of real gymnasts to compliments the actors. I can't remember the number of bit parts and extras they used but I think it was in the range of 30+ kids.

We love Stick it. DD watched it on an almost daily basis when she first got it on dvd and even little brother likes it. I loved watching dd making up routines with major attitude and shocking herself a bit and giggling.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back