Stopping by

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

maryRS

Proud Parent
Hi. I found this site some time ago when searching for some info on grips and rips and have always had it bookmarked and have finally decided to post. I'm not a big internet talker so not sure how much I have to contribute but sometimes I want to ask a question or respond and I feel kind of silly since I have never posted or even registered!

Anyway, my daughter is 10 and a Level 5 gymnast for a great YMCA program. We live in the Philly area and there are a decent amount of gyms to choose from - we kind of fell upon this one when we were looking and are very happy that we did. She is a good, decent gymnast who is not going to the Olympics lol. Right now gymnastics is kind of her life but I do struggle with that and want to keep her well rounded.

Her gym mainly competes in all Y league meets wtih the option to do USAG as seperate meets. Some girls do both, most end up just doing Y league.

Hi & welcome to CB. My DD is also a 10 yr old L5. Right now she is competing Prep Op Silver level. Glad you found a gym you & your DD is happy with.

Hello and welcome to the CB. We are glad to have you and look forward to hearing from you.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back