WAG Suggestion for uniform team footwear at meets

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My teammates and I usually just wear shoes in team colors (black, pink, white). You usually see Uggs, Toms, or simple Nikes.

I personally don't wear them to award because I either have tape or braces on my ankles and there's normally not enough time to take it off before awards start, the rest of my team just depends some wear tennis shoes or toms or boots. My coach doesn't care about what shoes we wear but we all have to have the same warm up on( just pants, just jacket or both)

our level's 3,4 and 6 do matching flip flops with bows tied on them in our team colors. our HC specifically told us at the parent's meeting in early fall that absolutely under no circumstances were UGGS to be worn on the podium b/c they get grungy. lol. another parent and i had already decided to do the flip flops for our team (6) and she also has a lvl 3. the 4s caught on and did them too. none of our other 3 JO teams did anything. i think they look cute.

Sarah, please don't respond to threads over three months (or three years !). The original posters have moved on and may not be here anymore. Thanks!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back