Sweaty hands and feet... :(

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

As I continue to work on higher level skills, my hands and feet are starting to slip and make me scared to even try anything. Vault and beam are really being affected by my moderate hyperhidrosis... Has anyone used tite grip cuz I found it online and I'm thinking about trying it. if you could help me by saying any solution that's successful please help!!! My coach gets really mad when I dont go for skills just because of this. I dont think she understands how difficult it is to get past thoe. So any advice would help!!! THANKS

Drysol is the only thing that helps my gymmie. You do have to get a prescription from your doctor in the US---in Canada its over the counter.

I just put chalk on my hands and feet. That's what works for me! I've never tried tite grip, but I'm sure that would work just as well. Good luck, hopefully you can find a way to stop this problem.

My daughter has severe hyperhidrosis in her hands and feet. She started wearing GYM-X beam shoes and it made such a difference. She no longer gets the beam wet and her confidence has gone way up. As for the hands, we have an appointment to see a doctor about botox injections. I've heard this really works. Good luck!!!

Botox injections for your daughter?? how old is she?? and they only work for about 6 months... the surgery would be more helpful lol :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back