WAG Team name opinions needed!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Which team name do you like most?

• Total voters

Aero

Coach
So I've been trying to decide on a name for my newly formed Xcel team, and so far I've come up with four names based on my nickname Aero. This is a nickname I acquired in my parkour/freerunning circles of friends and I think it can be worked into a gymnastics team name quite nicely. Please vote on a name, and if you like you can tell me why you picked a certain name and why you liked it, as well as any suggestions. I'm completely open!

What is the name of your gym? That's another option to consider when thinking of a team name. Of the four above I like Areo Force. It shows power and should make the girls feel strong.

Our local hockey team is simply the Aeros. Short for Aeronautics in reference to the NASA presence in the area. You could call your self another name and use Areos for short when you need it.

I figured I should update this thread since I finally made a decision, haha. After much debate and deliberation I've decided to go with... The Aero Flyers!!! I actually am quite pleased with the result, especially with how hard a decision it was. I was going back and forth between Team Aero Force and the Aero Flyers, but I finally decided on the latter as I think it sounded more fun and more appropriate for a gymnastics team of little girls. Perhaps I could change the name for my more advanced girls in the future, we'll see. Anyways, thank you all so much for your opinions and suggestions. I took them all into account. I'm very glad to have a resource like ChalkBucket full of wonderful people like you!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back