WAG Team Pic Ideas

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I want to take pics of our level 3 and 4 girls. There are 8-12 of them. Does anyone have any fun ideas? Tired of the same ol same ol.... Do any of your gyms let the girls wear their hair down?

Team pics are full competition dress including hair.

As for a creative photo. What about doing it at a different location? a playground or some other place where they can pose on something interesting?

Look at some of the college team pictures, I think those always look really nice and professional and are usually different from the regular team gym pictures, I think hair down is a nice change as well

I was thinking at the beach. The could sit on the rocks all do thier handstands etc...however trying to pick a date and getting everyone there late pm and wanted different formation, something fun....

Beach sounds nice but logistically difficult. I still think with 8-12yo a playground would be fun and different.

This pic of the Stanford team is a great example of an outside location, hair down but still looks sharp and athletic
LJQVWIMZCOCJCNE.20160108004456_1.jpg

this is an individual shot probably from the same day/location
upload_2016-7-25_15-2-33.jpeg

I like hair down for team and individual pics - make-up too if they want to wear it.

I like team pics that incorporate an apparatus - like pose everyone around the bars, a beam or the vault.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back